Frequently Asked Questions
1. When are you open?
We are open Monday-Saturday 10:00am- 5:30pm.
2. I am not local, how can I shop with you?
You can purchase items:
- In store
- Directly from our website
- Over the phone: (910) 725-0546
- Through email: email@example.com
- On our Instagram/Facebook stores
- Through direct messages on social media
3. How does shipping work?
Shipping is $10 for full priced purchases under $100.
Shipping is $10 on all sale items.
Shipping is free for full priced purchases over $100.
We ship priority USPS.
We have an overnight USPS option for an additional charge.
We will ship your package same business day, or if after business hours, the following business day.
4. I don't love my item, can I return it?
We offer store credit or exchange only for full priced purchases.
All sale items are final sale.
For more details, see our returns page.
5. I want to purchase an item, but you don't have my size, what should I do?
You can give us a call if there is an item you are looking for and we don't have your size. We can try to order it for you.
6. How can I stay up-to-date with your store news?
You can follow us on facebook or instagram @pinkofthepines, or you can subscribe to our email list.
7. How do you differ from LillyPulitzer.com?
We are a small, locally owned business who sales Lilly Pulitzer items. You are guaranteed the same great quality, patterns, and colors with each purchase. Support small business with your Lilly Pulitzer purchase through us.
8. How are you handling COVID-19 shopping protocols?
We require that all customers and employees wear masks while in the store. We have increased our cleaning and sanitation, along with limited the number of customers allowed in the store at one time. We offer virtual, COVID-19 safe shopping options, as well as a choice to set up an after-business-hours individual shopping appointment.